Saturday, August 11, 2007

Her name is "Cutie"

[Florence:] Brighton and Annecy came to Aiden's class to drop him off this morning and Annecy started some art project right away....So while I'm putting Aiden's things in his cubby and signing him in, she is stamping away with paint....I turn to finally take her and Brighton away and notice that on the bottom of her paper it says: "cutie".
So I ask the boys who wrote this and laugh. They tell me "Teacher Ian did that". Teacher Ian comes up to me and tells me that he asked Brighton what her name was so he could write it on her work. Brighton told him her name was "cutie". Ian thought maybe he meant "Judy" and tried that. No, said Brighton, her name is "not Judy! Cutie!" Teacher Ian then also asks Aiden and he of course replies that indeed her name is "cutie". I had to really laugh loud then and could just imagine the boys saying this.
A few days ago, Brighton told me when I called Annecy's name that "her name is Cutie! Her second name is Annecy, so you have to call her "cutie"!
And yes, Annecy responds to the name "cutie" and runs around saying it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home